Friday, November 7th our group went on a day trip to Toledo. We saw the masterpiece of El Greco, went to some churches, and did some shopping. Other than that, I really don't remember what we did, which is very very sad.
Well, I just looked up in my journal what we did, and that was about it. We did a "treasure hunt" in the cathedral, went to two synagogues, saw Greco's masterpiece, and went to another church after shopping.
So, I'm just going to post up some pictures! Yay Toledo!
2 comments:
ok i LOVE all the pictures and you're new haircut is SOO cute! Spain is so beautiful you are incredibly lucky to be there! You look like you're having the time of your life and happy late late late late birthday! (i've been trying to get mom to get a calling card for a while now)I love you sooooo much and can't wait to see you!!!!!!! you're so beautiful!
oh my gosh i LOVE that last picture!! It is so beautiful, just like you! lol.
Post a Comment