Sunday, November 9, 2008

Portugal Pictures


Read the post below first!

Yeah, that's right. I need a huge 50-lb suitcase when I come home for 4 days for Thanksgiving, but I managed to fit everything for the weekend in this little blue bag...and I mean, I had a full size blow dryer, books, clothes, shampoo, conditioner, makeup, everything...all in this cute little bag. Crazy!

So, right after I got on the bus on our way to the airport, I looked out the window and guess what I saw...that's right, an A&M bumper sticker on this Euro car. There is Texas pride in Europe!!

Some of the group at the Gulbenkian Museum right after we got off the plane.

Exploring the castle

The monastery

Convent with the missing roof

The tower on Lake Tajo

Lake Tajo

The monument to the explorers

Eating the tasty little pastries

Lounging in the hostel waiting to leave

Cute little computer room at the hostel

Aquarium on the Atlantic

Big old fishy thing at the aquarium

No comments: